Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Why the Quakers' Colonel?
- The Grim Reaper in September 2007
- "Clean" Killing
- Bush at the UN
- Ahmadinejad at Columbia
- Getting Facts and Priorities Straight
- Living With Nucs in the 21st Century
- It's Been Quite A Busy Week
- Talking Our Way to More of the Same
- Playing With History -- Again
- Others of the "Disappeared"
Col. Dan Smith, U.S. Army (Ret.), a West Point graduate and Vietnam veteran, is the Senior Fellow on Military Affairs for the Friends Committee on National Legislation (Quakers). See his complete bio on FCNL's web site.