Friday, March 21, 2008
Why the Quakers' Colonel?
- A Doleful Fifth
- Billions Over Budget,Years Behind Schedule
- Ashbrook et al on Fallon
- Native American Affairs: One Step Back?
- China's Military Power
- Travels With Bob
- Spinning the War -- Again
- February Statistics and War as a Growth Industry i...
- From Kosovo to Gaza and Beyond III
- Kosovo to Gaza and Beyond II
Col. Dan Smith, U.S. Army (Ret.), a West Point graduate and Vietnam veteran, is the Senior Fellow on Military Affairs for the Friends Committee on National Legislation (Quakers). See his complete bio on FCNL's web site.