Monday, August 11, 2008
Why the Quakers' Colonel?
- Conflagration Rekindled
- The 2008 National Defense Strategy
- Uncovering the Cover-up
- EO12333 Changes Published
- Learning War
- The Third Party Candidates for President
- Fighting the Wrong War
- Will the National Guard Pay the Price for Afghanis...
- Bloodless War -- No Longer an Oxymoron
- Cluster Munitions “Free Zone” (Nearly): Is an Old ...
Col. Dan Smith, U.S. Army (Ret.), a West Point graduate and Vietnam veteran, is the Senior Fellow on Military Affairs for the Friends Committee on National Legislation (Quakers). See his complete bio on FCNL's web site.